The qualifying document that you submitted is not an acceptable document for the T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant.
The following documents are not accepted:
- A photo of your child or that accidentally sent
- Screenshot of the application
- Adoption letter
- Handwritten or typed-out notes stating
- the child’s name, identification numbers, etc.
- explaining a family's circumstances
- the family is still waiting to get their new benefits documents
- Income Verification or Pay stub
To be considered for the T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant you will need to submit a document that contains the following:
- Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC enrollment document
- The child’s name you are applying
- A date within the past 12 months
Legal guardian, sibling, or household documents that do not provide the child's name you are applying for do not qualify.
For more information see the article, Where do I find my qualifying document
EXAMPLES OF ACCEPTABLE QUALIFYING DOCUMENTS:
We encourage you to reapply if you are able to provide a qualified document for your child. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Reapplying does not guarantee that you will receive funds.