Below are some common reasons your Chek card may decline:
- A charge greater than the balance of the card. The Chek card transactions cannot exceed the balance available in your Chek account.
- Any attempt to use the funds for an unauthorized transaction. The funds CAN NOT be used to buy sports equipment. Attempts to use the funds at retail, online or unauthorized locations will be declined
- Any attempt to transfer funds or pay via Cash App, Venmo, or any personal money-transferring app.
- The league is not set up as a youth sports organization or is registered through another business as a secondary business or entity.
Funds granted through the T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant are exclusively for use with your approved Chartered Little League. Attempts to use the funds with an unauthorized vendor can result in funds being remitted from your account and jeopardizing future use of the program.
Need additional Chek support?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any additional assistance with your Chek account. Please include the following in your email:
- Your First and Last name
- The email address you used when you applied for the Every Kid Sports Pass
- The reason you are emailing them for support