You receive a decline error at checkout if you attempt to use funds with a personal money-transferring app such as Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Xoom.
Chek is a digital debit card, the league will need to be able to accept debit card transactions to use the funds.
- The League can set up a free business PayPal / Square / Stripe account. This needs to be a business account. Personal accounts will be declined.
- Leagues can set up a business square/swipe account. Personal accounts will be declined.
- Ensure the amount at checkout does not exceed the amount that is available in your Chek account, processing fees need to be factored into the final amount. Chargers that exceed the amount in your account will decline.
- Your First and Last name
- The email address you used when you applied for the Every Kid Sports Pass
- The reason you are emailing them for support